Salary: £25,000 annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business in South Elmsall who offer a truly exciting and inclusive place to work! Boasting an impressive portfolio of clients whilst being highly regarded as market leaders within their field of expertise, this is a great place to grow and develop your career!
The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for supporting the purchasing function throughout the business. You will be liaising with the commercial department to ensure a smooth transaction for customers.
The role would suit candidates who demonstrate strong administrative and communication skills. . IT literacy and a willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge is also a must!
The company offer a supportive, team orientated environment along with excellent benefits including 33 days holiday, private healthcare, generous employer pension contribution and death in service.
- Place purchase orders onto the system
- Monitor the purchase order process
- Liaise with appropriate teams regarding delivery issues
- Keeping the stock management systems up to date
- Provide monthly reports
- Assist with invoice queries
- Coordinate returns and credit notes
- General administration duties
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience in administration, order processing, customer service / sales administration or similar would be ideal
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Well organised and used to working to deadlines
- Good numeracy and Literacy skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- IT Literate including MS Office, Word, Excel
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Procurement Administrator' please fill out the form below: