Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Location: Near Pontefract
RARE OPPORTUNITY WITH GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE!
We are partnering with a leading FMCG client who boast an impressive portfolio of customers and who are highly regarded as market leaders both in the UK and Internationally. This is an innovative business with strong core values and a solid reputation for being a great employer.
They now require a commercially focused Procurement Manager to lead on the procurement of packaging materials whilst driving cost efficiency, service improvements along with the effective development and execution of a strategic procurement plan. The role will also be supported by two direct reports with scope for the team to evolve over time as the business develops.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and stakeholder management skills along with a proven background in the procurement of packaging materials, experience within the FMCG arena would be ideal however our client is open to other sectors.
The package is negotiable dependent on experience with generous benefits including 12% employer pension contribution, fully funded private medical cover and 33 days holiday.
- Procurement / Purchasing professional with experience in the procurement of packaging materials
- Membership and CIPS accreditation would be advantageous
- Experience of working with the UK retailers would be ideal
- Experience managing a range of suppliers of varying sizes
- Experience driving improvements in service, cost and performance
- Commercially focused with strong evidence of negotiating skills
- Proficient in Excel and experience in the use of ERP/MRP systems to drive improvements and provide visibility
- Ability to positively influence peers and senior managers
- Ability to inspire, coach and develop team members
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Procurement Manager' please fill out the form below: