PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – DAYTIME HOURS MONDAY TO FRIDAY – IMMEDIATE START!
Our client is currently seeking Production Operatives to join them on a permanent basis at their facility on the outskirts of Pontefract. We are keen to speak with candidates with experience operating machinery including packing lines in a food manufacturing environment or similar.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm
£8.21 per hour rising to £8.50 per hour upon completion of 12 week probationary period.
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Working knowledge of a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Experience operating machinery, including packing lines
- Basic understanding of quality awareness and food hygiene standards
- Ability to understand basic instructions and work to SOP’s / SWP’s
- Need to follow and adhere Health and Safety procedures and practices
You may have experience of the following: Production Operative, Picker, Packer, Packing Line Operator, Food Manufacturing, HACCP, COSHH, Food Hygiene, Machine Operator, Manufacturing Operative etc.
Salary up to £8.50 per Hour
To apply for the role of 'Production Operative' please fill out the form below: