Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Near Pontefract
Broaden your planning skillset to achieve your career goals!
Do you have an appetite for learning? Are you ready to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment? This is your chance to learn from an established and supportive planning team!
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer with a global presence, strong core values and a solid reputation for being a great employer. As a Production Planner you will benefit from being highly visible in the business and the opportunity to work closely with cross functional stakeholders. In addition, cross training will be provided to support your skills development.
We are keen to speak to Production, Materials and Supply Chain Planners who are eager to develop their skills and make an impact in a fast-moving environment.
- Develop the factory production schedules
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders
- Ensure stock is at required levels throughout the Supply Chain
- Ensure Customer Service Levels are maintained
- Monitor and analyse management information
- Provide feedback to stakeholders regarding stock issues
- Assist in the delivery of the NPD / EPD process
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the business
What’s On Offer?
- Salary – £30,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance + private medical
- Health & wellbeing platform
- Free onsite parking
What You’ll Need
- Experience in a similar role; Production Planner, Materials Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Demand Planner
Professional and confident communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Computer literate – advanced Excel skills essential
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems beneficial
- Desire to develop skillset
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Production Planner' please fill out the form below: