Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 p.a.
Our client is a growing a manufacturer who boast an impressive portfolio of customers in the UK and internationally are now looking for a Project Engineer to join their established team in Huddersfield. As a market in the provision of bio-decontamination transfer solutions, their systems and services are used in hospital, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, laboratory and biomedical research applications. The company has an international presence with clients based in the UK, Europe, North America and in the Far East.
As a Project Engineer you will be working individually or supporting the Project Manager in scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing all the technical activities to complete each project.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, 10% yearly bonus, 30 days holiday, company pension and the chance to work for a progressive organisation.
- Carry out project engineering work on selected architectural projects; these could be large individual projects, and/or groups of projects.
- Prepare project specific technical documents for each project.
- Equipment and software testing.
- Liaison with the design dept. for production of CAD design documents.
- Liaison with other depts. – factory assembly, testing, shipping, sites etc.
- Customer and supplier communication.
- Planning, scheduling and expediting, including preparation and maintenance of Gantt charts, normally using Microsoft projects.
- Project management on selected projects.
- This project engineering and project management work will include all aspects required to successfully deliver the project.
- The Project Engineer will work on multiple contracts in parallel; on large projects you would normally work with a Project Manager.
- Attend weekly production meetings as required and hold project review meetings.
- Other tasks as directed.
- Educated to degree level within a relevant field.
- At least 2 + years’ experience working within a similar role.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK Driving licence.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Project Engineer' please fill out the form below: