Salary: £60,000 p.a.
Our client is a growing manufacturer who boast an impressive portfolio of customers in the UK and internationally are now looking for a Project Manager to join their established team in Huddersfield. As a market leader in the provision of bio-decontamination transfer solutions, their systems and services are used in hospital, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, laboratory and biomedical research applications. The company has an international presence with clients based in the UK, Europe, North America and in the Far East.
As a Project Manager you will carry out project management and project engineering work to successfully deliver the projects. The ideal candidate will have done a similar role within a manufacturing setting.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, company and personal performance bonus, 30 days holiday and the chance to work for a progressive organisation.
- Manage architectural projects.
- Carrying out project engineering duties and understand the documentation and test requirements.
- Ensuring programme is maintained to the companies’ requirements and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Make sure costs and cash-flow are well managed, including all customer variations and delays and projects are well managed commercially including claims and payment applications.
- Ensure design is carried out to the required specifications and timescales.
- Make sure production packs are issued from design and ensure production schedules are maintained.
- Sign off all QA documentation.
- Schedule, monitor and expedite all architectural projects.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Other tasks as directed.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'PROJECT MANAGER – ENGINEERING' please fill out the form below: