Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: Fully Remote
Quality Assurance Auditor
Our client, an award-winning education management company, are looking for Quality Assurance Auditor to assist their established team.
The Quality Assurance Auditor will ensure that all centres remain compliant and up to date with current regulations.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive working environment where training opportunities are provided, and career development is encouraged.
The company are also offering a competitive salary and benefits package including a pension scheme with 8% employer contribution, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement.
Quality Assurance Auditor Role Profile
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to chase centres and provide support where needed.
- Create a plan which shows all active centres and when they will be sent their self-evaluation and the deadline set for return.
- Manage own workload and track progress through reporting.
- Dealing with queries relating to your role from customers and internal departments.
- Answer and respond to inbound calls and emails; ensure customer queries are dealt with swiftly and to a satisfactory level.
Quality Assurance Auditor Person Specification
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Has keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, both remotely and through face-to-face contact with customers.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle, as travel to centres and assessment sites will be required.
- A Team player
- Computer literate – competent in MS Office
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Quality Assurance Auditor' please fill out the form below: