QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR – AWARD-WINNING COMPANY
Our client, an award-winning education management company, is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Coordinator.
They will help support the Internal Quality Assurance Manager to help monitor the quality of the assessment services provided and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
The company are offering this rare opportunity alongside a benefits package including a pension scheme (8% employer contribution), discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and 22 days holiday (rising to 25 with each year of service).
- Coordinate and monitor all quality assurance meetings
- Contribute to and monitor the team improvement plan and ensure actions are followed up
- Monitor and chase incoming quality assurance reports and escalate if needed.
- Liaise with assessors to close reports
- Support the management team to ensure assessment processes are followed consistently
- Deal with enquiries relating to assessment standards and plans
- Ensure that outcomes of quality assurance activities are fed back to the correct team
- Ensure any issues or concerns are escalated
- Support management with external quality assurance audits
- Support internal and external stakeholders with investigations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proactive approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding the need for confidentiality
- Proficient in IT applications
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Quality Assurance Coordinator' please fill out the form below: