Salary: £22,500 per annum
QUALITY COORDINATOR – EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS
JS Recruitment are proud to be working with an award-winning professional services company based in Doncaster. They are looking for a conscientious Quality Coordinator to assist the Quality Support Team by helping to ensure that quality standards are met, contacting customers to schedule visits and preparing reports.
The role would suit candidates with a background in telephone-based customer service, coordination and administration. Experience working in a regulated or process driven environment would also be beneficial.
The company is committed to developing its employees and as such, provides training, apprenticeship and career progression opportunities. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package including a competitive pension scheme, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, employee enrichment activities and generous holiday entitlement
- Work with company officers to schedule customer visits
- Diary management
- Create and send visit details to customers
- Review, amend and provide feedback to company officers on visit reports
- Set and track actions for customers following visits
- Process information in order for certificates to be issued
- Provide information and support to customers
- Answer and respond to calls and emails
- Deal with queries from customers and colleagues
- Monitor customer compliance
- Background in telephone based customer service, coordination and administration
- Experience working in a regulated or process driven environment would be beneficial
- Highly organised with attention to details
- Ability to follow processes and maintain high standards
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and service level agreements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate – competent in Microsoft Office
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Quality Coordinator' please fill out the form below: