Salary: £35,000 per annum
Our client, an award-winning business in Ossett, offers a range of services from construction through to the repair and maintenance of buildings. They believe in great customer relationships which is shown in the long-term relationships they have had with their customers.
Due to their growth, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. A wide range of projects will include renewable energy projects.
The ideal candidate will be someone who loves to solve problems and think on their feet whilst being committed to creating a diverse and happy workforce.
- Leading a team of experienced surveyors to service our customers
- Ensuring the construction project is completed within the expected budget
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Carrying out cost analysis and monitoring cost variations
- Writing reports and findings
- Discussing client requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Allocating work to sub-contractors and making payments
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays
- Company car/ car allowance
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Programme
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Quantity Surveyor' please fill out the form below: