JS Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy renowned for matching the best candidates with the best companies. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and working to world-class standards. Our modern offices are conveniently based in a town centre location and within easy reach of the motorway networks and public transport links.
We’re looking for a motivated, conscientious and customer focused individual to join our friendly team on a permanent basis as a Recruitment Resourcer. The successful candidate will work closely with the Principal Consultant to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process as well as providing general administrative support.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary (£18-22K DOE), bonus scheme, free parking, team/individual incentives, generous holiday entitlement of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays), company pension scheme and the opportunity to work in a team orientated environment where professional development is supported.
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Research, identify, attract and develop relationships with candidates
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor applications received and process efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Liaise with the candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Seek and provide feedback to candidates
- Process operational documentation
- Identify leads to pass to the Principal Consultant
- Undertake pre-employment and compliance checks
- Meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Experience in an office based customer service/sales administration
- Grade C in Maths and English GCSE
- Strong IT Skills – Competent in MS Office
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Recruitment or Human Resources
- Knowledge of recruitment software, job boards and applicant tracking systems
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants.
If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
Keywords: Recruitment, Human Resources, HR, Resourcer
Salary up to £22000.00 per Year
To apply for the role of 'Recruitment Resourcer' please fill out the form below: