Salary: £21,000 per annum
Our growing client is part of a group of companies which supply services to the construction industry. They are a market leader in their field of expertise and boast a national presence with divisions across the UK. They are now looking for a Reports Administrator to join their well-established team.
The successful candidate will benefit from pension auto-enrolment, 33 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme, Wider Wallet discount scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Free Flu Jab, and a Bonus Scheme.
This is a hybrid role offering candidates the flexibility to work from home, at the clients’ offices in Wakefield of a mixture of both.
Hybrid working will be offered once probation has been successfully completed.
REPORTS ADMINISTRATOR JOB SPECIFICATION
- Coordinate the production of examination reports
- Liaise with the Head of Reports to ensure that all appropriate information is available
- Ensure that the reporting is managed and accounted for in line with company systems and procedures
- Manage and maintain examination report records
- Monitor the progress of live reports
- Write high quality examination reports
- Maintain accurate invoice records
- Ensure that technical and quality procedures are followed in regard to deviating from documented procedures
REPORTS ADMINISTRATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Clear and confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office Suite)
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Reports Administrator' please fill out the form below: