Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
Location: Positions available in Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER
JS Recruitment are delighted to working with one of the fastest growing construction businesses in the UK. With offices in Leeds, Manchester, and Birmingham they are becoming a force to reckoned with. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join there Leeds office as Responsible Business Partner.
The Responsible Business Partner is responsible for coordinating and delivering Employment and Skills Plans in line bid commitments and timescales, for the relevant sub-region within the company – Northwest.
- Identify and engage with local employment and skills initiatives to support ESP delivery, e.g., funding opportunities and grants.
- Represent the company on local committees and focus groups to promote education, employment, and skills development.
- Attend employment and careers events across the region to promote the company.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify PR opportunities in relation to employment and skills activities producing case studies and reports.
- Previous experience in delivery and understanding social value.
- Experience of delivering educational workshops.
- Can work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literature.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience of managing / mentoring & supporting young people or apprentices.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Responsible Business Manager' please fill out the form below: