Salary: Up to £23,000 doe
JS Recruitment is proud to represent this flourishing business with a unique service to Estate Agents and IFAs across the country.
This role would be the perfect career step for individuals who have Estate Agency experience to explore their skills with the guidance of an accomplished management team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
SALES PROGRESSOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Facilitating sales through to completion including all administrative duties
- Communicating with Solicitors, Estate Agents and their customers
- Ensuring all parties are up to date with progress
- Preparing regular reports; includes property sales
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients
- Exceptional customer service
SALES PROGRESSOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience working within Estate Agency
- Good understanding of the Sales Progression process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team focus and proactive approach
- Excellent Organisation and Administrative skills
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you.
We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Sales Progressor' please fill out the form below: