Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Our client is a growing a manufacturer who boast an impressive portfolio of customers in the UK and internationally are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their established team in Huddersfield. As a market in the provision of bio-decontamination transfer solutions, their systems and services are used in hospital, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, laboratory and biomedical research applications. The company has an international presence with clients based in the UK, Europe, North America and in the Far East.
Due to their growth, they are now seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to manage the electrical department and to carry out all electrical/controls design.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, 10% yearly bonus, 30 days holiday, company pension and the chance to work for a progressive organisation.
- Design – electrical/controls – both standard designs and contract specific designs for each project, including designs for various geographic regions.
- Management of a small team who carry out control panel wiring, equipment wiring and control panels equipment testing, including PLC controls and software.
- Management of out-sourced control panel build.
- Management of electrical/controls stock, including purchasing, in liaison with stores.
- Site management support.
- Other ad hoc duties when required.
- Experienced and qualified in electrical design to produce schematics and PLC control panel schematics drawings.
- Experience of testing software/controls would be beneficial.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Electrical design experience.
- Experience of testing electrical systems/ control systems / PLC software.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Senior Electrical Engineer' please fill out the form below: