Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT – REMOTE WORKING
Our growing client is part of a group of companies which supply services to the construction industry. They are a market leader in their field of expertise and boast a national presence with divisions across the UK. They are now looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their Energy Team, to predominately deliver commercial new and existing build energy assessments, summer overheating consultancy and general carbon reduction and sustainability reporting.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and clients. A consultative approach is essential with the ability to work with clients to give input into energy strategies across their construction projects and existing estates.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, healthcare cashback plus training and development opportunities.
- DSM/SBEM (BRUKL) Part L compliance calculations and reports.
- IES DSM Models to produce outputs for TM59 compliance reports.
- Production of reports to compare alternative design solutions for both new and retrofit projects.
- Assisting clients with achieving zero carbon/general ESG objectives.
- Delivering necessary level of billable work on a monthly basis.
- Assisting clients’ understanding of the regulatory understanding of AD Part L, Part F and Part O.
- Supporting junior team members.
- Working experience of IES-VE DSM.
- A strong understanding of Government policy and Building Regulations concerning energy and sustainability.
- Experience delivering Summer Overheating assessment to CIBSE TM52 & 59.
- Experience in LZC technology selection and the compilation energy strategies and statements.
- Life Cycle Assessments and Whole Life Carbon Consultancy.
- Psi Value calculations for thermal bridging calculations.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Senior Sustainability Consultant' please fill out the form below: