SERVICE ENGINEER – INDUSTRIAL BURNERS – HOME BASED
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation which specialise in the installation and maintenance of industrial boilers and burners.
They now require a Service Engineer to be based in the Birmingham area who will be responsible for providing on-site maintenance and support, on a vast range of combustion equipment and plant.
On offer is a competitive salary, fully expensed company car or van, generous holiday entitlement and excellent career prospects.
SERVICE ENGINEER – INDUSTRIAL BURNERS – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance of boiler plant on customer sites
- Responding to customer call-outs including participation in the out of hour?s rota system
- Evaluating and resolving technical problems
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair
- Installing, commissioning and servicing of combustion, process and boiler plant
- Testing and monitoring the performance of equipment and plant
- Providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests, including the completion of relevant paperwork
- After sales; providing customers with upgrade and energy saving options
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Offering feedback on future product development, features and functions
- Some minor business development/sales responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s health and safety, quality and environmental procedures
- Participation in paid overtime and weekend work
- Travel across the UK but mainly within the local area and some overnight stays will be required
SERVICE ENGINEER – INDUSTRIAL BURNERS – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Full driving licence
- Gas qualifications; COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1 and CORT1
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
- Good level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work unsupervised and function as part of a team
- Capable of working accurately at speed with a wide ranging remit
- Willing and keen to undertake relevant training to develop skills in relation to the post
- Willing to travel and participate in overtime/ occasional weekend work including overnight stays
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
Salary up to £40000.00 per Year
To apply for the role of 'Service Engineer' please fill out the form below: