Salary: £32,000 per annum
Location: Near Pontefract
Rare opportunity to join our client, a growing manufacturer, in a new role as Site Development Leadat their facility near Pontefract. The company boast a global presence, strong core values and a solid reputation for being a great employer.
Reporting into the Training and Development Manager, the Site Development Lead will foster a culture which develops the work force to meet the demands of the business.
We are keen to speak to candidates with a background in operations within a manufacturing environment or similar who demonstrate experience developing colleagues and helping them to realise their full potential.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to capture the hearts and minds of colleagues across the business at all levels.
- Manage the development of colleagues
- Train, coach and mentor colleagues
- Work with Production teams to develop PDPs
- Support Managers with the 121 programme
- Lead and develop induction process
- Ensure training records are maintained
- Support business partners to ensure L&D needs are delivered
- Undertake employee feedback sessions
- Support and contribute to continuous improvement programme
What you’ll need:
- Background in operations within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Passion for developing colleagues
- Experience training, coaching and mentoring colleagues
- Ability to improve and construct processes
- Ability to influence at all levels and inspire others
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Site Development Lead' please fill out the form below: