A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business in Doncaster as a Software Developer. This is a pivotal role in the business whereby you will facilitate the continued growth through the development of new and existing applications.
🌟 Position: Software Developer
📌 Location: Doncaster
💼 Type: Full-time, Permanent
💰 Salary: £40,000- £46,000 p.a. DOE
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme employee contribution up to 8%
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free use of onsite gym and discounted fitness classes with PT
- Discounted restaurant use
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
- Help define and implement the technologies required for the new projects
- Be involved in requirements capture, task breakout and board planning sessions:
- Carry out the development tasks. These will likely include, but not be restricted to, the following
- C#, ASP.Net, .NET Core, .NET 6+
- HTML 5, CSS3, SCSS, NodeJS
- Angular (recent versions)
- SQL and relational database design
- Use the development tools in place which include:
- Source Repository (GitHub), following agreed branching strategy
- Software development lifecycle
- Build management and continuous integration services (ADO Pipelines)
- Content management system configuration (Kentico)
- Take on a number of responsibilities within the software development team. Including pull requests, supporting & coaching other team members where necessary, engagement in all discussions
- Engagement with the wider team for daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demonstrations and standards meetings.
- Work to and champion the agile software development lifecycle within the team (Scrum).
- Ability to manage own workload, setting realistic estimates and showing good time management
KEY SKILLS AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
- Experience in working with the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of agile techniques such as Scrum
- Good understanding of coding to secure standards
- Understanding of cyber security and PCI compliance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Software Developer' please fill out the form below: