Type: 2 Year fixed term contract
Salary: £23,000 – £24,5000 per annum
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
JS Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Supply Chain Administrator for an established and highly successful organisation based in Pontefract.
This is a pivotal role within the business to support with processing customer orders, liaising with suppliers and ensuring a smooth process for their expansive customer base.
In return the company are offering a competitive basic salary, 33 days holiday, private healthcare, health cash plan and excellent pension scheme.
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Processing customer orders
- Liaise with suppliers regarding deliveries
- Provide pricing information to customers
- Liaise daily with the management team regarding orders
- Maintain customer account information
- Process invoices
- Completing reports
- Assist in delivery investigations
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- GCSE in Mathematics & English.
- Confident in the use of MS Excel
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Team player.
- Customer focused and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Supply Chain Administrator' please fill out the form below: