Salary: £25,000 per annum (negotiable)
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
JS Recruitment is delighted to working with a well-established manufacturer on the outskirts of Leeds. The company are widely recognised for their popular range of consumer goods whilst also being a great place to work!
They now require another Supply Chain Administrator to ensure that customers receive their orders on time and in full. The successful candidate will work closely with customers, updating them on product supply through to processing orders and liaising with operations and logistics providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with strong administrative skills who enjoy working within a fast paced, customer focused environment. The role will require excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines. IT literacy is important and candidates must be competent and confident in using MS packages including MS Excel.
- Customer communication – shortages/deliveries/order amendments
- Work Closely with Logistics Providers regarding Orders / Stocks
- Processing customer orders
- Monitor customer service levels
- Ongoing monitoring of Customer stock trackers / orders
- Download Retailer EPOS and transfer into Excel Spreadsheets
- Commercial Invoices for export Customers
- Updating the production plan as required
- Experience in a similar role – ideally working with
- Excel – Intermediate level preferred
- Supply Chain knowledge and understanding would be advantageous
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally, at all levels with Customers and internal colleagues.
- Passionate about service, and putting the customer first
- Ability to operate and contribute within a strong team environment.
- Good time management skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
To apply for the role of 'Supply Chain Administrator' please fill out the form below: