Salary: Negotiable £25,000 – £35,000 DOE
HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE
JS Recruitment are thrilled to be working with an award-winning, experienced building compliance company. With the group going through a period of growth both organically and via acquisition they now require a Sustainability Engineer to join them on the journey.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects with a focus on building compliance/energy assessment and consultancy. They will be a key and valued member of a growing team and continue to constantly improve service offering to customers.
- Produce SBEM calculations.
- Produce SAP calculations.
- Daylight modelling assessments.
- Overheating assessments.
- Produce energy statements and sustainability reports.
- Experience within the construction industry/ built environment.
- Experience using SAP software.
- Computer literature.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Renewables.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications/ experience.
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
- Company bonus scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Workplace pension.
- The opportunity to be a part of a friendly, relaxed, and down to earth team within an award-winning environment.
To apply for the role of 'Sustainability Engineer' please fill out the form below: