Location: £25, 000 – £35, 000 per annum
Our client is a successful engineering services business who operate nationally and are highly regarded as leaders within their field of expertise. As a result of continued growth, they now require a Technical Client Advisor to work alongside the Sales Team.
We are keen to speak with highly organised candidates who have worked in a similar role within an engineering / HVAC / commercial heating & hot water or similar environment with the ability to provide technical solution-based support and quotations for clients. Experience of using CRM (SAP) and quoting systems would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that truly values it people and who can offer long term career progression and development.
RESPONSIBILTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaise directly with consultants, contractors, and end users, to discuss the fine tuning of project solution development
- Manage and progress alterations and revisions to solutions in relation to change of customer’s requirements
- Provide technical support via telephone to engineers and customers when on site carrying out maintenance, repair, or commissioning
- Technical Support – In depth knowledge of products, assisting group technical department with product development and enhancement.
- Sales Support and Communication – Act as integral link between RSMs, internal stakeholders, key suppliers and customers ensuring a first-class customer experience.
- Provision of specific, application-based product selection.
- Creation of solution-based customer quotations
- Ensure product selection is made simple and seamless for our customers by confidently offering a robust solution for their application.
- Assist in supply of documentation/information in relation to specification and project design.
- Ownership of customer experience throughout the progress of the project.
- Working closely with all stakeholders, demonstrating robust communication skills, ensuring strong working relationships are forged within the team, our suppliers, and our customers.
- Communication fed back to business on industry info in relation to changes, advances, competitor activity, etc.
- Daily completion of CRM activities, including a record of data relevant to customer interaction, projects, orders, etc.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Technical Client Advisor' please fill out the form below: