Salary: £22,000 per annum
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE
JS Recruitment are excited to be working with a growing client who are looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Executive to join their fast paced team in Ossett. The ideal candidate will be driven, have confident communication skills and be a team player.
What’s on offer as a Trainee Sales Executive:
- Salary of up to £22,000.
- Commission of up to £4,800
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension.
- Health cashback plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- High Street Discounts
- Flexible Working
What you will do as a Trainee Sales Executive:
- Follow up on quotes and customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Keep the CRM up to date
- Promote all of the companies services
- Contact lapsed customers to gain new business
- Provide a high-quality customer experience.
- Familiarise yourself with the services offered.
- Work closely with the team to meet clients expectations
What is required to become a Trainee Sales Executive:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Trainee Sales Executive' please fill out the form below: