Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 p.a. DOE
Location: Near Pontefract
Make your mark with a market leading manufacturer!
Our client, a reputable manufacturer with an international presence, is looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative business with strong core values and an excellent reputation for being a great employer.
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager is highly regarded as a key member of the Supply Chain team. Reporting into the Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for a 24 X 5 operation managing and supervising inbound material receipt and outbound freight.
What’s On Offer:
- Working hours Monday – Friday 39 hours with flexibility on start and finish times
- Flexible working policy (the role is primarily site based)
- Pension scheme – employer contribution up to 12%
- Private medical cover
- Death in service
- 33 days holidays (inc. bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Health & wellbeing platform
- Manage delivery of materials, inventory, accuracy and reconciliation
- Oversee department to deliver KPIs and exceed targets
- Manage and investigate customer complaints, damages and returns
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate team
- Identify and manage training needs/requirements
- Oversee departmental recruitment processes
- Manage labour costs against budget
- Lead, promote and drive a continuous improvement culture
- Promote and build a safety first culture
- Support and partake in audits
- Ensure compliance against quality, safety and legislation requirements
- Support colleagues and stakeholders, providing logistics advice and offering solutions
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrable warehouse management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of logistics and freight management
- People centric approach
- Ability to influence at all levels and inspire others
- Passion for driving a continuous improvement culture
- Background in high speed manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH or ISOH qualified
- Six Sigma qualification/experience
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Warehouse & Logistics Manager' please fill out the form below: