WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – Temporary to Permanent opportunities available – Daytime Shifts & No weekends
Our globally recognised FMCG client are now seeking Warehouse Operatives at their facility on the outskirts of Pontefract.
We are keen to speak with physically fit candidates who demonstrate Warehouse and FLT experience along with a good level of IT literacy and numeracy skills. The role has the potential to go permanent after 12 weeks subject to satisfactory performance.
Day Shift Hours:
Week 1: Monday – Thursday 6AM to 2PM and Friday 6AM to 11:30AM (37.5 hours)
Week 2: Monday – Thursday 2PM – 10PM and Friday 11:30AM – 5:00PM (37.5 hours)
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
- To unload and check all deliveries on to the ERP system.
- To pick products to the order specifications.
- Ensure all products are loaded on to Lorries in the correct manner
- To work towards the achievement of meeting production, supplier and customer requirements.
- To work in a flexible manner, with the ability of working across different functions within Warehouse
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary paperwork in line with SWP’s and BRC to ensure all completed accurately and in a timely manner.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience working within a Warehouse and Operational environment.
- Forklift Truck Licence (Reach/Flexi/Counterbalance) – this would be ideal
- Basic understanding of quality awareness and checking.
- Ability to understand basic instructions and work to standard operating procedures
- Willingness to learn and develop self-whilst being a team player
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website: https://jsrecruitmentuk.com/privacy-notice/
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Warehouse Operative – Day Shifts & No Weekends' please fill out the form below: