WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – EARLY FINISH ON A FRIDAY, NO WEEKENDS, COMPANY BONUS SCHEME!
An exciting opportunity to join our client, a well-established business who are well known for their quality products and excellent customer care along with being a great employer to work for. Their modern facility is based in Castleford and within easy reach of the motorway networks.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our clients warehousing team for a Warehouse Operative. The role will involve accurately picking customer orders for shipment and ensuring that the correct number and type of product is packed and shipped on time.
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Shorter hours will be considered to start later and finish at 6.30pm and the salary would be pro-rata to reflect this.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – JOB DESCRIPTION
Ensure all orders are picked and packed accurately
• Complete all documentation in accordance with company procedures
• Keep work area clean and tidy
• Comply with company Health and Safety procedures
• Report any irregularities to the line Manager
• Carry out any other reasonable duties that may be required by the company from time to time.
• Full training will be provided
• Previous experience in warehousing desirable
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Fork lift truck license would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within a Warehouse environment would be ideal
- Ability to work with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player with the willingness to learn and develop skills and knowledge
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
To apply for the role of 'Warehouse Operative' please fill out the form below: