LinkedIn is a professional social media platform. Many of LinkedIn’s members can introduce you to new opportunities.
Take a look at our top tips for improving your LinkedIn profile:
- A Professional photo – Make a good impression to viewers by wearing what you would like to wear to work, and don’t forget to smile 😊
- Key words in your headline -Make your headline more than just a job title, using key words will make you stand out to recruiters
- Skills, work history and achievements – Make your profile like a CV, emphasise your skills and work history to potential employers
- Grow your network – Connect with people within your industry or within an industry you want to be a part of. The bigger your network the more discoverable you are to employers
- Request recommendations – Recommendations take things a step further. Contact your best customer and clients to see if they will give you a recommendation
- Like share and comment – The more you interact with your connections the more people you will reach
- Publish related content – Post related content to what you are interested in and what your connections would be interested in. Post something that would start a conversation. Post something that would be helpful. Post something that sparks innovation.
Use LinkedIn like it’s your CV and always keep it professional.
If you have any questions call us on 01977 269069 or email email@example.com