We’re looking for a motivated, conscientious and customer focused Graduate to join our friendly team.
JS Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy renowned for matching the best candidates with the best companies. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and work to world-class standards. Our modern offices are conveniently based in a town centre location within easy reach of the motorway networks and public transport links.
We’re keen to speak to motivated, conscientious and customer focused Graduates who want to build a career in an industry where the work you do makes a real difference.
As a Graduate Trainee Resourcer, you’ll help candidates to find their dream job and businesses to become more successful by securing the talented people they need.
Working alongside a friendly and experienced team you’ll receive incredible support from talented colleagues throughout your training and benefit from a clear career development plan with progression opportunities to Consultant, Account Manager and Senior positions.
- Provide resourcing and administrative support to a Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Identify and attract suitable candidates to meet client requirements
- Manage and develop candidate relationships
- Assist in the recruitment process by liaising with colleagues, candidates and clients
- Enter candidate, client and job details onto the database
- Create job specifications and post job adverts
- Monitor/review applications and follow up on applications
- Prepare candidate profiles
- Arrange interviews
- Complete and issue offer confirmation forms
- Prepare terms of business
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Team/individual incentives
- Early finish on a Friday
- Car parking space
- Generous holiday entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays (holiday entitlement increases with service)
- Company pension scheme (employer contribution increases with service)
- Comprehensive training programme
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Educated to degree level
- Professional attitude and excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Passionate about customer service
- Target orientated and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and driven to succeed
- Full UK Driving licence and own vehicle
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply contact Jilly Spiers – Managing Director.
Email email@example.com with your CV attached.