We’re looking for a motivated, conscientious and customer focused Graduate to join our friendly team.
JS Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy renowned for matching the best candidates with the best companies. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and work to world-class standards. Our modern offices are conveniently based in a town centre location within easy reach of the motorway networks and public transport links.
We’re keen to speak to Graduates who want to build a career in a dynamic industry where the work they do makes a real difference.
Every day recruiters transform lives by helping candidates to find their dream job and businesses to become more successful by securing the talented people they need.
- From the offset you will be starting to identify, meet and build relationships with candidates and support them in finding their next role
- As your confidence grows you will be speaking and meeting with clients to understand their requirements and build long term relationships
- Learn how to manage the recruitment process from initial instruction through to candidate placement
- You will be encouraged to actively contribute to the planning, development and implementation of business recruitment strategies
- Manage the 360-degree recruitment process
- Achieve set standards and targets to ensure that clients and candidates are receiving the best quality service
- Generate new business opportunities
- Visit and meet with existing and prospective clients
- Use databases and professional networks to find candidates
- Write articulate job adverts to attract the best available candidates
- Qualify, pre-select and monitor candidates through the entire application process
- Negotiate with clients and candidates regarding terms of business and offers of employment
- Contribute to marketing activities through use of social media, content creation and email marketing
- Take part in events and activities to support the company’s chosen charities
- Maintain JS Recruitment’s high standards in relation to professionalism, data and CRM management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Team/individual incentives
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free parking
- Generous holiday entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays (holiday entitlement increases with service)
- Company pension scheme (employer contribution increases with service)
- Career progression opportunities to Consultant, Account Manager, Senior and Management positions
- Training opportunities with recognised industry body and chartered institutions
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for any of these positions contact Jilly Spiers – Managing Director. Email email@example.com with your CV attached.