It’s the final countdown
The big day is nearly here and you need to make sure everything is ready. Getting organised is the best way to ensure that the festivities are stress free.
Our checklist will help
- Finish the food shopping now to avoid the last minute rush and disappointment of items being sold out.
- Don’t forget to buy batteries for toys!
- Prepare any dishes that can be frozen or cooked a few days in advance. This will save you time on the day.
- Wrap up presents and organise them by recipient for easy distribution.
- Check the TV guide and record any Christmas specials you want to catch.
- Create a Christmas playlist to get everyone into the festive spirit.
- Defrost the frozen food.
- Make a list and timeline for cooking on the day.
- Build any toys which require assembly.
- Finish the last minute wrapping.
- Put all the presents under the tree.
- Set the table with decorations, crockery and cutlery.
- Don’t forget to leave a treat for Santa!
You’ve made your list and checked it twice 🎄🎅😉 so now you can enjoy the holidays.
Merry Christmas from all the team at JS Recruitment.