Salary: £25,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established service provider, they work with a wide range of clients from SMEs to large corporate businesses. They now require an Account Manager to join their team in Rotherham.
Account Managers are responsible for looking after key customers, ensuring each department within the operation meets the customers’ needs and requirements, whilst generating and building new business.
In return you will receive the training and support required to build a successful career with a committed, friendly, growing company.
- Familiarise yourself with the services the company have to offer.
- Operate as a point of contact for assigned customers.
- Generate sales amongst customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers.
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Communicate customer needs to the teams.
- Forecast and track customer account metrics.
- Manage projects within customer relationships, whilst meeting company goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to reach prospective customers.
- Service multiple customers concurrently to meet deadlines.
- Experience within the IT industry or relevant sector.
- Proven Account Manager Experience.
- Ability to communicate Customer needs.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly attendance bonus.
- Company Pension.
- Private medical scheme.
- A generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free Parking.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Account Manager' please fill out the form below: