A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business in Ossett, Wakefield who offer a truly exciting and inclusive place to work! Boasting an impressive portfolio of clients whilst being highly regarded as market leaders within their field expertise.
🌟 Position: Finance Assistant (Accounts Payable)
📍 Location: Ossett, Wakefield
⏰ Type: Full-time, Permanent
💰 Salary: Up to £30,000
They are now looking for experienced Finance Assistant who has extensive purchase ledger experience, who is a detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FINANCE ASSISTANT:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial records.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and compliance documents.
- Support the finance team with various administrative tasks.
KEY SKILLS AS A FINANCE ASSISTANT:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Sage.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Finance Assistant' please fill out the form below: