Our client is one of the UK’s leading mechanical and industrial engineering specialists who work with a wide variety of blue-chip customers. They are growing their team and now require a Mechanical Fitter.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of commercial and industrial boilers and the related fixtures and fittings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A MECHANICAL FITTER:
- Preparation of steam and hot water boilers for annual insurance inspections.
- Overhaul of fixtures and fittings.
- Removal and installation of refractory.
- Preparation for non-destructive testing.
- Cleaning of boiler tubes.
- Providing technical support to customers and colleagues.
- Providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests, including the completion of relevant paperwork.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s health and safety, quality and environmental procedures in accordance with legislation and the company policies.
- Participation in paid overtime and weekend work.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED AS A MECHANICAL FITTER:
- Full driving licence.
- A strong mechanical engineering background.
- Field based service engineer experience.
- Previous experience of current health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Previous experience of ISO standards and accreditation/best practice.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Mechanical Fitter' please fill out the form below: