Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 p.a.
Our client, a growing machinery manufacturer in Mirfield, boast an impressive portfolio of customers in the UK and internationally. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to join their established team in Huddersfield.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in technical sales in an engineering environment.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Handle technical queries from clients
- Manage and interpret client requirements
- Produce quotations and proposals
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure client requirements are met
- Ensure clients are kept informed of order/project status
- Maintain accurate and up to date client records
- Experience in a similar role; sales engineer, technical sales, internal sales, technical support
- Engineering degree, HND or apprenticeship
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Sales Engineer' please fill out the form below: