Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 p.a. DOE
Are you a driven and dynamic individual with a passion for sales and a knack for building relationships? Are you ready to make an impact and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment? This is your chance to be part of an extraordinary sales journey!
This leading manufacturer are not just selling products – they’re shaping experiences and forging connections. As leading player in the Food industry, they are on the hunt for a Sales Executive to join a stellar team and drive growth through exceptional sales strategies.
You will be joining an environment that thrives on your ambition and rewards your achievements whilst receiving ongoing training and development that empowers you to reach new heights.
AS A SALES EXECUTIVE YOU’LL:
- Work as part of a team, generating sales making outbound calls, business to business.
- Explaining and promoting company products.
- Processing orders and updating customer records.
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Deal with any queries or issues.
- Attend external meetings and exhibitions when required.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas.
- A proven track record in sales, with a hunger for success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to connect with clients on a personal level.
- A knack for identifying opportunities and thinking outside the box.
- Proficiency in sales software and CRM systems for effective pipeline management
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Sales Executive' please fill out the form below: