Salary: £22,000 per annum
Our growing client is part of a group of companies which supply services to the construction industry. They are a market leader in their field of expertise and boast a national presence with divisions across the UK.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join their sales team as a Sales Executive. Some sales experience is preferred, but not essential for this role as full training is provided, you would just need to have the drive and ambition to succeed and thrive off working in a fasted paced target driven environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from pension auto-enrolment, 25 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme, Wider Wallet discount scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Free Flu Jab. Bonus OTE £5,600 per annum.
- Generate new business by following up web enquires and quotes in a timely and effective way.
- Exceptional organisation and housekeeping of sales pipeline & their CRM system.
- Promote the full range of company services.
- Contract lapsed clients to gain new work.
- Work closely with other departments/teams to manage clients’ expectations and lead to a final satisfactory outcome.
- Passion for the construction industry and a flair for customer service.
- Drive and ambition to succeed.
- Committed and hardworking approach.
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- The social skills to instantly build rapport over the phone.
- The ability to work independently.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Sales Executive' please fill out the form below: