Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 per annum
🌟 Exciting Opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to Join an Amazing Team Today! 🌟
Are you a finance enthusiast who loves to dive into the world of numbers? Ready to take your skills to the next level in a dynamic environment? Look no further because we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to shine!
As a Semi Senior Accountant, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining accurate financial records and supporting the overall financial health of client’s businesses. Your precision and expertise will contribute to delivering reliable financial insights and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Be part of a dynamic and reputable accountancy practice with a history of serving diverse clients
- Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and financial scenarios, enhancing your expertise.
- Contribution to the success of client businesses by providing essential financial support and insights.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SEMI SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Preparation of accounts for small businesses, sole traders and limited companies.
- Preparation of VAT, corporation and personal tax returns.
- Advising and resolving queries for a portfolio of clients.
- Managing and processing client payroll.
WHAT YOU NEED AS A SEMI SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- AAT Fully Qualified or Part Qualified.
- Proven experience as a Semi Senior Accountant or in a similar financial role.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Xero) and MS Excel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and recordkeeping.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for the role of 'Semi Senior Accountant' please fill out the form below: